Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just another day at the Lances

Mondays are Dan's day off. I try really hard not to pile on the projects I want to do, I try to just hang out.
I'd like to make them my day off too, but the kids don't really agree to me ignoring them and doing my own thing.
So the day started with me meeting up with some girls, on my merry way I may have been going a tad bit over the speed limit.
So I got pulled over for speeding, and I couldn't find my up to date insurance card! UGH!!
But the nice police officer only gave me a fix-it ticket, I was SO grateful!
I also need to add that I have not been pulled over since I was 16!
So as I went on my way once again, almost to my friends house when out pops a squirrel right in front of my car! I slowed and tried to miss him, but alas he didn't make it! :/
Finally home from my meeting I walk in to find that our fridge has been smoking and there is a very toxic smell in the house!
I will spare you the details, but after not being sure we could fix it, we bought a another one on Craig's list and then ended up getting ours fixed.
Amazing.
Now we have 2 refrigerators. Bummer.
Maybe a good thing if our garage was not already a mess.
It was such a long crazy day, Dan ended up taking calls all day and running around town.
It was a bummer way to start the week, but sometimes it just feels like life, just another day at the Lance household.

No comments: