Friday, March 26, 2010

Winter turns to Spring


The last 2 years of my life have been such a dry season. There has been so much change and new starts it is still sometimes overwhelming to think about it!
I'm not sure if it is because spring is beginning but I feel like I am finally slowly emerging out of this dry cocoon I have been in.
God has been speaking to me about humbleness. About being invisible so that He can be seen instead of me. It is good.
I feel Him refining me, I think He has been wanting to do this in me for a long time, but I have been still and quiet. Not ready or willing or even able to obey.
I am grateful he is stirring my heart again, I am grateful for what felt like an eternity of silence, because now my heart is ready to respond, it is ready to be renewed, refined by Him.
I am looking forward to this Spring time in my life.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Alyssa,
Thanks for sharing that. In my own change, overwhelmed season this hope was so sweet to hear today.

Thank you.

Annie said...

A good word my friend. I'm excited to get to witness what God is stirring in you!