Saturday, August 22, 2009

Indiana pics

Mom, my sister Krista and the kids at my grandparents barn
Moses' first birthday!
Grandpa Olyer with Moses Everett , Mo's middle name is from grandpa!
Grampy and Sofia at the Soda shop
Dan tubing with the kids, there was some crying...
The cousins at the old family farm
Zeke Sofia and Moses in the corn
The family
Brothers

I am still processing the trip. I will write about our adventures soon. It was such an awesome trip, some really sweet times with my family. I miss them already.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I love the pics of the kids by the corn. Happy Birthday to Moses!

Unknown said...

So cute! They are all growing up! Glad you guys are home.

Emily Faulknor said...

Wow, Sofia's hair is so long! What a fun trip! My brother lives in Indiana so seeing those corn fields make me laugh.