Thursday, August 30, 2007

We are Wild, maybe not young!


So this is my first official post, the last one Dan actually did. He has been pushing me to start a blog and I have been putting it off for months.
2 reasons why I have been nervous ( I am always giving reasons #1 & #2 for things I am explaining) Reason #1 my husband is MUCH funnier than I am, and #2 I don't have time to blog a lot! But Dan tells me short and sweet is best!
So I will do my best to add little bits of my life for my friends to read! So this pic is from a book that I love with witty little comments and I think this is a perfect example of Dan and I!

8 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

Yay Alyssa!!! :)

and i LOVE those books filled with photos that you have posted here. i forget the gals name that makes them but they're so fun!

Topherspoon said...

Way to Go Alyssa! The guy in the pic has way more hair than Dan.

Casey Angulo said...

Glad you're in. Can't wait to read more about the life of Alyssa.

ellieherrity said...

yay for alyssa!
can't wait to read what you have to say. (no pressure)

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

You're funny!

Kara said...

Officially bookmarked in my favorites!

MamaSue said...

Hey, if an old and moldy granny can do this, so can a young and wild mama!

jess mac said...

I think you are funny. Don't let adam and dan's obsession with daily post daunt you. I will love reading your stuff-as few and far between as it needs to be.